We have developed a proprietary and accelerated process for helping companies and private equity firms quickly assess the growth prospects of potential investments/acquisitions. Our team gained their expertise working with leading private equity firms including Sterling Capital, Monomoy Capital, and Oaktree Capital among others. We leverage our Phoenix Growth Competency Diagnostic and our Strategic Growth Opportunity Area (SGOA) process to create an economic evaluation of a candidate’s growth potential. We identify and prioritize key growth platforms, identify potential risks associated with that growth and recommend strategies to minimize risks and overcome obstacles.
Typical Questions We Help our Clients Answer
- What is the short and long-term growth potential for a potential investment/acquisition? How will this growth potential impact the investment thesis?
- What is the true value of the company’s assets and growth competencies?
- Which strategic growth opportunity areas provides the highest potential for value creation?
- What are the key risks/obstacles to growth?
- What are the most critical actions to take in the first 100 days to ensure the growth agenda is delivered?
Phoenix Approach to Growth Due Diligence