We have developed a proprietary two-part diagnostic that uses two evaluation lens in order to identify the key levers and barriers to accelerated growth. Part one includes an internal self-evaluation of core competencies and strategic assets and a benchmarking of those ratings against our Phoenix Stages of Growth Framework. Part two includes an objective external evaluation of the company’s competencies and strategic assets through the eyes of key customers, consumer and stakeholders. Together these two assessments reveal a company’s readiness to grow, key growth competencies/assets to leverage and any competency gaps.
Typical Questions We Help our Clients Answer
- How is our company performing from a lead generation, conversion and retention standpoint?
- How can we improve win rates?
- What are our key growth levers? What are the key barriers to growth?
- How do our key competitors and customers view our strengths and weaknesses?
- How can our organization improve its structure and processes to accelerate growth?
The Phoenix Growth Diagnostic