At Phoenix Strategic Advisors we believe that setting the Growth Agenda is the most important part of a strategic plan. Too often rigorous analytics are used to develop the financial and operational plans, but the growth portion of the plan is not approached with the same level of rigor and analytical support. We believe there is both science and art in building a strong growth plan and that both strong analytics and creativity must be employed to create a viable and sustainable strategic growth plan.
Typical Questions We Help our Clients Answer
- What are appropriate goals for growth?
- How can my growth plan be best aligned with my operational and financial plans?
- What are appropriate contingency plans?
- How can we ensure our plans are fully integrated across all functions?
- How can we better align our strategic plan with that of our customers/distribution partners?
Our Approach to Strategic Planning